1. Authorization method and scope :
All informations and materials published on the website of the NCKU College of Science (http://www.science.ncku.edu.tw/index.php) are protected by the Copyright Act, which are provided for public use in a non-reimbursable, non-exclusive, and re-authorized manner in appropriate range. Users can use the materials for reproduction, control over derivative works, distribution, public performance and develop various products or services (represented as value-added derivatives) in any time and territory. The authorization will not be withdrawn afterwards, and the user is not required to obtain authorization from the agency in writing or other means; however, the source should be indicated when using it.
(1) The authorization is only within the scope of Copyright Act and is not applicable to other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to patents, trademarks, and agency marks.
(2) Whether the personal data disclosed by the parties themselves or be collected, processed and utilized in accordance with the law, the user shall follow relevant laws of the Personal Data Protection Act to plan and implement the corresponding measures required by law.
(3) Part of the audio, image, musical scores, personal project or other works, which are subject to special consent by the authorities.
3. It should be noted that the third person's personal rights (including name representation and prohibition of improper change) must not be infringed.
4. When using of the authorized informations and materials, the user shall not maliciously change the relevant information. If the information displayed is inconsistent with the original informations and materials, the user shall be responsible for civil and criminal liability.
5. The authorization of this website does not grant the user the status of recommending, or endorsing its value-added derivative on behalf of the agency.